I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
My corporate name is Francelina Ferrera Diaz
My CEID is 402-2480592-5
My registered office is at Calle Gardenia No.19, Residencial Gardenia I, Apartamento 204-A, 10601, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic.
My social activity is blogging, Digital Marketing, and SEO.
1.2. Purpose of the web page.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Content supply on the blog
- Advertising spaces for digital Marketing placement.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://turistcouple.com (WEB) provides access to articles, information, services, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by TRAVELING NOMADS, the USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
- Causing damage to physical and logical systems of https://turistcouple.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
TRAVELING NOMADS reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, TRAVELING NOMADS will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject, and name.
- Subscription form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, zip code, email, and password.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules.
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
In spite of the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by TRAVELING NOMADS or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user agrees:
The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
Access to TRAVELING NOMADS to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a payment service, TRAVELING NOMADS has accessed a: Name, and email, or other necessary data for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CLIENTS AND/OR PROVIDERS” having access to data of name, surnames, email, ID and complete address.
In any case, TRAVELING NOMADS reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://turistcouple.com/ as the present legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
TRAVELING NOMADS by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of TRAVELING NOMADS or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by TRAVELING NOMADS will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium, and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of TRAVELING NOMADS.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TRAVELING NOMADS. He/she will be able to visualize only the elements of the web without the possibility of printing them, copying them or storing them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of TRAVELING NOMADS.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserving us all civil and criminal actions that assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of incurring a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and ss of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
TRAVELING NOMADS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
TRAVELING NOMADS reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your website
5. LINK POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or perform a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the TRAVELING NOMADS website must submit the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of TRAVELING NOMADS
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the TRAVELING NOMADS website, without their prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the TRAVELING NOMADS website, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to TRAVELING NOMADS, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between TRAVELING NOMADS and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of TRAVELING NOMADS of the services and contents offered on the said web page or portal.
- TRAVELING NOMADS will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them. The TRAVELING NOMADS website can be made available of the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content, and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- TRAVELING NOMADS does not market, direct, or previously control, nor does it own the content, services, information, and statements available on these websites.
- TRAVELING NOMADS does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for the damages and losses of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by TRAVELING NOMADS and that are accessible through TRAVELING NOMADS.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
TRAVELING NOMADS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
TRAVELING NOMADS will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
TRAVELING NOMADS may modify the conditions specified herein at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
TRAVELING NOMADS informs that there are complaint forms available to users and clients and can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surnames, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by mail to TRAVELING NOMADS, Calle Sol Poniente No.02, Villas Naco Residential, Km 13 1/2 Aut. Duarte, 10804, Santo Domingo Oeste, Dominican Republic.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between TRAVELING NOMADS and the USER will be governed by current Dominican regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Santo Domingo unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.